Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Saturday 19 November 2011

Life Happens: Tell A Story About It


Life Happens: Tell A Story About It

A very thought-provoking article - snippets of people's lives, written by alwaysjules who is a playwright and writer.  Her writing skills show through, and her philosophy of life speaks out for itself.


The article is on Squidoo, and she was deservedly awarded a Purple Star for excellence.  


Go and have a look, then come back here to tell everyone what you thought about it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world