Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Thursday 8 October 2015

I Have Just Designed This iPhone Samsung Galaxy 6s Cover on Zazzle

Red Hollyhock Design Samsung Galaxy 6s Cover Tough iPhone 6 Plus Case
Red Hollyhock Design Samsung Galaxy 6s Cover Tough iPhone 6 Plus Case by GloriousConfusion
Check out another iPhone 6 Plus Case

First I took a photograph of some beautiful red hollyhocks in my garden, and then I played around with the photo on Photoshop, adding swirls and whirls, until I created this design.

It would make a lovely present for a lovely lady, don't you think? ......Worth thinking about, anyway.

Actually, you can go on Zazzle and design your own items, from T-Shirts to posters, and everything you can think of in between, using your own pictures and designs - it's quite fun, once you've got the hang of it.
Do follow the link above, and have a look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world