Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Sunday 8 November 2009

Photographs of Crouch End and Alexandra Palace in Haringey, North London

Here are some pictures of Crouch End, London N8, and Alexandra Palace, Haringey, with some lovely examples of late Victorian/Early Edwardian and Art Deco architecture





 Left:
Crouch End
Showing the Clock Tower and terraces of flats and shops





      
Below and Right:
Crouch End Town Centre














Below:  Crouch End Town Hall and the old Electricity Board building
Right and Below:                                       Alexandra Palace, Haringey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world