Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Tuesday 7 June 2011

Bulgaria -Black Sea Coast

Bulgaria - spectacular scenery, lush vegetation, sea, mountains and wildlife
If you want to holiday somewhere different, Bulgaria is a very pleasant surprise, sitting on the Black Sea, with a long sandy coastline, stunning beaches and picturesque bays.despite a lot of construction work with a recent influx of foreigners buying up property, the country remains largely untouched and unvisited by overseas tourists.

This is what it's like

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world