Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Monday 11 July 2011

War on Slugs


A Miscellany about slugs and snails - poetry, humor, photos, gardening, a poll, and facts -

Here are some photographs from the web page War on Slugs:






The first is Slugs and beans







The second is slug in grass






And the third is my cabbage eaten by slugs













The fourth is what happened to the slugs when I caught the culprits.

And here's the link again - Poem: War on Slugs - The Arena of War


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world