Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Tuesday 2 August 2011

Lemon - The Best Fruit Ever

Oranges or Lemons - Which is Best?

Lemons of Course!

You would be amazed by the many things lemons can be used for, from food and drinks to domestic cleaning, odour removal, anti-bacterial and freckle removal.
Save yourself some money by learning a few of the secrets that large corporations would prefer you not to know!
 Lemon - the Best Fruit Ever

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world